A brief history Michael and Jacqui Brough started Burton Aerial Service from home back in 1984. Since then, we have built up an enviable reputation for the quality of our work, and for our friendly, efficient and personal service.
From those small beginnings, we have grown into a well-respected local business. We now have a small fleet of vans manned by experienced engineers, covering not only the Burton-on-Trent area, but also the surrounding areas, including:
- Ashby & Coalville
- Lichfield & Tamworth
- Uttoxeter & Stafford
- Sutton Coldfield
We remain very much a local family-run business. Michael and Jacqui are still at the helm, Michael’s sister Marie runs the office, and our small team of engineers includes Michael’s brother Simon.
Why choose us?
- Quality Team: We are an owner-managed business with a small team of highly trained engineers – big enough to offer an all round quality service and support, but small enough to be friendly and efficient
- Quality workmanship: We set ourselves high standards, and you can expect a neat, professional, properly-finished installation
- Quality service: We have built our reputation on the way we look after our customers
- Quality materials: All high-quality equipment and components – most of our aerials are still going strong after many years of service
- All work is carried out by our own team – no subcontractors or franchisees
Our products and services
- Digital TV aerials – meter-tested and guaranteed for 2 years
- Freesat satellite TV systems
- Sky TV systems and upgrades – we are your local Sky expert!
- Additional TV, Sky and phone points
- TV sales and installation
- TV set-up, tuning and wall-mounting services
- Aerial & satellite dish repairs and re-alignment
- DAB & FM radio aerials
- FREE, NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATES
- Same-day service normally available
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or to arrange a visit from one of our engineers.